- Children and Youth Children should be nurtured. For many, however, growing up is stressful and brings with it emotional and behavioral problems.
- Adults Parkside has 50 years of experience in evaluating, diagnosing and treating adults.
- By Your Side Programs Committed to delivering mental health care with excellence and compassion, Parkside also delivers a number of other programs that further overall health and well being.
- Hospital Care for Adults
- Medical Detoxification
- Hospital Care for Children and Adolescents
- Medical Detoxification for Youth
- Residential Psychiatric Treatment
for Children, Adolescents & Adults
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Gambling Addiction
Specialized Adult Groups including:
- Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP)
- CDIOP - Prescription Medications Group
- Adult Intensive Mental Health Group
- Dual Diagnosis Group
- Women Survivors of Childhood Sexual Trauma Group
- Thought Disorders Group for Men
- CD Aftercare Group
If you would like to receive Parkside brochures or information specific to any of the services above, please use the CONTACT US tab for infomation about calling or submitting an on-line contact request.
Parkside in the news
PARKSIDE NAMED ONE OF "100 GREAT PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE"
Parkside Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic was named in Becker's Hospital Rewiew's 2013 listing of 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, joining the Mayo Clinic, Duke University Health System and other prestegious providers ...
CDIOP PROGRAM AN Option for ALCOHOL, DRUG & pain medication addiction.
Often, people will begin taking pain medications after an accident or illness and find they cannot stop. Parkside has an effective treatment option for pain medication dependence. Chemical dependency intensive outpatient treatment may be the answer...